First Attempt at Producing a Video!

I decided to try a video of some of my three mile walk with Lucy today. I was using an unfamiliar program (Openshot) to produce it and it didn't come out too well, having black sections which were supposed to be fades in and out. The cellphone microphone doesn't give great volume. The last section shows nothing happening, but you can hear the frogs if you listen closely! Spring IS coming, even though we are supposed to get 3 to 6 inches of snow tomorrow night!




I don't think I'll ever become a famous video producer! 😉

We are trying to stay home as much as possible, but it is hard to do because there is always something to get.

Pastor has the Church service ready to put up tomorrow online. The building is closed because of the virus. The number of cases keeps picking up, partly because they tested more and found more who have it, but now they are running short of tests again so are cutting back. Equipment for medical workers is also getting short. The number of deaths is skyrocketing.

Besides walking Lucy, I picked up a lot of wood and sticks off the lawn. It won't be long before it needs mowing.


Comments

Popular Posts