Cold and Snow

It was 12 deg. F (-11 C) when I got up this morning. I had breakfast, warmed up the car, and headed over to Bennington where I spoke on Thankfulness at the Sunday Service at a local assisted care home, then drove over to our own church in Hoosick Falls and caught the end of the sermon over there, plus partook of the Lord's Supper. In the afternoon I brought out the compressor and blew up the car tires before the storm hit. The TPSM sensors are beginning to leak air. By that time it had begun to snow.
Now, at 9:30 PM, we have over 6 inches and I have already had to go out and rake off the roof and clear the handicap ramp once. It is supposed to slack off by midnight but pick up again tomorrow.
Lucy went out and charged around in the snow for a few minutes - then ran to the door and wanted in!
I watched a science fiction show, did dishes, and am now going to hit the hay!

Comments

Popular Posts