Time Passes!

 It has been a month and a half since I last posted. In that time I haven't done very much, it seems! The dull, cold, damp weather hasn't helped. Even Lucy the dog is depressed!

We have had our vaccinations and feel better about getting out. However, other than going to church last Sunday, we haven't done much or seen anyone. Seems everyone is still hunkered down. The number of new covid cases has slacked off a bit in the last few days, but is still high. White Creek itself was down to 1 case last Friday, but Washington County is still at a "very high risk level"! 

Tried to get to see the closest grandchildren last weekend, but their mother was working.

Lawn mowing has started, with all the time wasting that entails. And I am so out of shape it is a real struggle.

I do have most of the camper lights hooked up. Have to finish that, blow up the tires, and get it inspected. I would like to put a new axle under it with electric brakes, but that will be costly and time consuming. The Journey anti-lock brakes make it hard to stop - I hate those things.

Well, time to head out and get my wife.

Comments

Popular Posts