Light

     Last evening when I walked Lucy the light was terrific. Everything was clear and bright, the air washed clean by the previous day's rain. The fields were full of deer, which Lucy never noticed, even when they ran away as they heard us approaching. She seems to be very nearsighted! 

    Unfortunately, I did not have a camera with me!

    This morning I took the camera when I took my wife to dialysis. There were some breath-taking views of the mist burning off the hills and valleys, but of course someone is always riding your bumper and/or there is no place to pull off. I didn't really have time to stop, anyway. On the way back, most of the mist was gone, but I did go around by the Henry Bridge and get some nice shots of the Walloomsac.


Mist From Farmer's Inn Road






The Henry Bridge

The Walloomsac Downstream from the Henry Bridge

Mist on the Walloomsac Upstream from the Henry Bridge

Mist on the Walloomsac Upstream from the Henry Bridge

Mist on the Walloomsac Upstream from the Henry Bridge



Comments

Popular Posts