The Birds IS Coming!

Spring is certainly here! A couple of days ago I had to wash the cars and put grocery bags over the mirrors because the robins were attacking the strange birds they saw in the side mirrors and messing all over the cars.

Today I have to go up on the roof and check where a big woodpecker was drumming on it to impress a prospective mate this morning. I don't think he punched through before I chased him off, but figure I had better check before the rain comes in later on.

Lucy is at Doggy Day Care. I got after her about jumping on people and tried to make her sit and wait calmly until the workers got her, but she started in so I left and went outside with her, lectured her, and went in again. I figured I would have to do that a few times, but she learns quickly! One time did it!

Comments

Popular Posts