Walking the Dog and Taking Photos on November 24, 2018

This morning while it was still sunny I took Lucy out walking on Andrews Road in White Creek. We started walking at the intersection of Andrews and Telford Roads. I took this photo looking northwest from a hill near the road:


Just above the mountain you can see the line between the dark rainy weather coming in and the sunny weather we were having. Meerworth's Airport is just to the left of center.

I tried this photo from ground level amongst the fallen oak leaves, looking into the sun:



A bit further along the road a murder of crows was perched in this tree. A number left when I stopped to take the photo, but these stayed:


I also saw a flock of robins on the return walk, but they flew off so fast I couldn't get a photo. Spring must be here! 🤪

I did see this reminder that Valentine's Day is less than two months away!


Snow on the ground and roof, but the thermometer says it is 60 deg. F. 🙄


Looking northwest from near County Route 68. After this we walked back to the car.


It was a pleasant walk. Mostly the ground was still frozen so there was little mud.

Photos taken with a Kodak C195 and processed with Gimp 2.10.6 on an Asus Laptop running Windows 10.

Comments

Popular Posts