The February Thaw is Over

I am taking a short break from crawling around in the snow under the Ford Focus. As the roads had heaved and come apart in the thaw, it has developed a tendency to wander around a bit. I carefully checked things over and nothing seems loose, so it may be an alignment problem. I need it every Mon, Wed, and Fri to get my wife back to CLR from her dialysis. The Jeep is too high for her to get up into. Will have to find someone to check the alignment this week during the time I'm not using it.

The warm weather and rain had taken almost all the snow off and created a muddy mess, but winter came roaring back in last night and we had a half inch of snow this morning. I went to the Men's Breakfast at the Church this morning and after the first two miles there was NO snow! Had a good time there, came home and got Lucy and went to see my wife, then came home and started checking the car over. At least the ground is frozen so I'm not crawling in the mud.

Not having time to watch or hear much about the ongoing circus in Washington has been rather relaxing.


Comments

Popular Posts