The reasons I haven't posted in awhile:

I apologize for the recent lack of posts. Spring is overwhelming me, having to mow lawn continually, cut up trees blown over by storms, working on our camper to get it ready for the summer, fixing the falling apart vehicles (The Jeep will hit 200,000 miles in a week or so. The Focus needs tires, a ball joint, wheel bearing, tie rod end, and sway bar link to pass inspection before the end of May - I got the link and tie rod end done today but an waiting for the wheel bearing and have to find some affordable tires). I also have to get a sermon done by tomorrow night, and have done a bit of work as the Town Historian, but no research recently. Haven't had time.

Everyone plans everything in the Spring and wants us to attend everything!

I have gotten the camper ceiling repair nearly done - started it 3 years ago. Also put some new fronts on the drawers.Hopefully it will be entirely back together by next weekend.


Comments

Popular Posts