A Beautiful Day

It has turned out to be a beautiful day, after a cold night and a heavy frost.

We had to go grocery shopping this morning. The SS check made the bank and we were low on everything, so wasted most of the morning on that. I also bought a new wheel bearing for the Ford Focus so I can fix that. Now I have to weld up an extension for my torque wrench so I can put the proper torque on the new bearing.

Yesterday I spent much of the day on the Town Archives and on researching and writing up an article on John Wood of White Creek for the historical blog (whitecreekhistorian.wordpress.com) and Facebook group (White Creek Past and Present). I hope to get that done this week.

The Route 22 bridge in North Hoosick is almost completed. They are working on the drainage at the ends, and have yet to pave the approaches. I'll try to get a photo and post it here later.


Time to get outside and walk Lucy.

Comments

Popular Posts