Another Beautiful Day


      The photo I took yesterday has been very popular on the Internet. It even got on TV - Tim Drawbridge showed it on the weather on Channel 10 last night!

     Lucy and I went for our 3 mile walk this morning. We saw a couple of "Wooly Bears", which were almost entirely brown. I hope they are right - last winter was snowy enough for a few years! But I know if you hunt around, you can find a Wooly Bear Caterpillar that will tell you whatever you want to hear!


     We are going out to try Kathy's "new" 3-wheeled scooter, which if it works will enable her to go places like the Fair or shopping without having to be pushed in a wheelchair. She can walk, but not long distances. I want to know how long the battery will hold up.

     Last night we went to our church's annual Missionary Convention. It was good, but seemed sparsely attended compared to years past.

Comments

Popular Posts