I recently republished a book of Christian poetry by Dorothy Watson with Pubit. It is available for the Nook at Barnes and Noble for $0.99. It is now also available from Amazon for the Kindle at the same price.

As of Feb. 23, 2012 it is also available from Pothi in India in PDF and EPUB format. 


The title is "The Sentinels".

Note on 5 October 2013: After two years, I have moved 6 copies of this volume, all through Pothi for free! 


 
Does This Path Also Lead to Him?


 

FIRMLY the piercing thorns I trod;
I thought the darkness would re-main;
I raised my head and smiled at pain;
I knew the pathway led to God.
Lo! suddenly o’er-floods the night,
( Strange flowers, wonderful and sweet,
Bright blossoming beneath my feet),
A mystery of golden light.
Does This Path Also Lead to Him?
Does This Path Also Lead to Him?
I falter, and my eyes grow dim
With tears, these eyes great grief left
dry,\
And low upon my knees I cry,
" Does this path also lead to Him? "

Comments

Popular Posts